A big big welcome to our new arrivals: Amanda and Beau. Beau will be sharing a field with Cody, Archie and Mannie. This brings our numbers up to 10.
Horsey news: Mannie has lost his most precious possession but Teddy is now very relieved.
Kitty is now Teddy’s official sharer
Jay has his very own ‘den’, much coveted by the rest of his herd
Yard maintenance – too much to mention all but including:
• Yard field extended
• Fencing providing linked fields in both back and yard fields, thereby increasing field options and preventing field damage
• Entrance road hedges trimmed back
• Drive posts in place to avoid damage to verges
• Muck heap removed
• New mailbox
• All fields buttercup/ragwort free – please pull up and burn if you see any ‘survivors’
Turn out: Summer turns to winter….As from October 1st, all stable liveries are coming in at night rather than the day
Please ask either myself or KT for a quote should you , or anyone you know, need transport.
Coffee club is now up and running. For £3.50 a month, tea, coffee and milk is supplied (until the money runs out). If you’re not in the club (!), please bring your own.
Dan Dan the odd-job man
Please be aware that s Dan is happy to do jobs for liveries. These will be charged via a bill on notice board.
Carousing – Our 2nd yard bar b q was as lovely as the first. This month we are all going out to celebrate Donna’s birthday, but opting for an inside venue this time
Thank you to all who have helped this month including
• Ali for more lovely biccies
• Dave for sorting lorry and lots of wood
• Dan for non-stop yard maintenance
• Aaron for donating material